Tollywood’s pride and India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, not only placed the Telugu film industry on the national map but also expanded Tollywood’s box-office potential to its maximum.
Baahubali 2 has so far collected 190 plus crore share in the twin Telugu states and is racing towards the 200 crore club, a historic feat which is now helping other Tollywood biggies.
All the leading stars of Tollywood such as Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun etc, including several medium range heroes, have their films lined up for release this year.
All these films are getting huge offers and are doing highest ever pre-release businesses in these stars’ careers. True success of a film is when it helps the system, and Baahubali has succeeded in that aspect to a great extent.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser