Tollywood’s pride and India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, not only placed the Telugu film industry on the national map but also expanded Tollywood’s box-office potential to its maximum.
Baahubali 2 has so far collected 190 plus crore share in the twin Telugu states and is racing towards the 200 crore club, a historic feat which is now helping other Tollywood biggies.
All the leading stars of Tollywood such as Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun etc, including several medium range heroes, have their films lined up for release this year.
All these films are getting huge offers and are doing highest ever pre-release businesses in these stars’ careers. True success of a film is when it helps the system, and Baahubali has succeeded in that aspect to a great extent.
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Manchu hero urges film stars to join AP Special Status movement
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next