Chaitanya Dantuluri, who had directed Baanam, is all set to team up with Brahmanandam’s son Gautham for a film tentatively titled Basanthi. Baanam was a critically acclaimed film which launched the careers of Chaitanya Dantuluri and Nara Rohit. However, Chaitanya took a long break after the release of that film. In between, there were rumours that he might direct a film with Anushka in lead role; however, that film failed to take off. Now, he’s he teaming up with Gautham who’s looking for a big break despite acting in two films. Both his films, Pallaki Lo Pellikuturu and Vaarevaa failed to click at box office. So, Basanthi is going to be his relaunch of sorts. More details about this film will be announced soon.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon