Chaitanya Dantuluri, who had directed Baanam, is all set to team up with Brahmanandam’s son Gautham for a film tentatively titled Basanthi. Baanam was a critically acclaimed film which launched the careers of Chaitanya Dantuluri and Nara Rohit. However, Chaitanya took a long break after the release of that film. In between, there were rumours that he might direct a film with Anushka in lead role; however, that film failed to take off. Now, he’s he teaming up with Gautham who’s looking for a big break despite acting in two films. Both his films, Pallaki Lo Pellikuturu and Vaarevaa failed to click at box office. So, Basanthi is going to be his relaunch of sorts. More details about this film will be announced soon.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours