However, things are looking bright for this young hero as he will have back-to-back releases in the first half of 2017. Firstly, Ghazi will be releasing on February 17th after which the most awaited Baahubali 2 will make it to the cinemas in April.
Rana will immediately follow it up with Nene Raju Nene Mantri. This Teja directorial has already finished fifty percent of its shooting part and the entire shooting will be wrapped up by March.
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you