Nandamuri Balakrishna is attending as the chief guest for Kannada super hit Shiva Linga film 100 days function to be held tomorrow in Bengaluru. The horror-mystery movie starring Shivaraj Kumar, Vedhika and Shakti Vasudevan turned out to be a huge success at box office in P Vasu direction.
Balakrishna being a well wisher for Shivaraj Kumar, both Nandamuri and Rajkumar families stand as real stardom measures in Telugu and Kannada states. On the invitation of Shivaraj Kumar and P Vasu, Balakrishna will fly to Bengaluru tomorrow for gracing the grand event. Ambareesh is the one more chief guest to share same stage with Balakrishna.
Recently Balakrishna returned from America after successfully raising the funds from NRIs for Basavatarakam foundation.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva
- Mega hero as chief guest for NPS pre-release event
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit