Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy shooting for his new film under the direction of debutant director Sathyadev. Many titles have been floating around the for this movie, but the makers have apparently zeroed in on the title ‘Warrior’. An official confirmation is yet to be received on this matter.
Trisha and Radhika Apte will be seen as the female leads in this mass entertainer. Balakrishna will be seen in two different roles in this movie. Mani Sharma is scoring the music and Rudrapati Ramana Rao is the producer.
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US