Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy shooting for his new film under the direction of debutant director Sathyadev. Many titles have been floating around the for this movie, but the makers have apparently zeroed in on the title ‘Warrior’. An official confirmation is yet to be received on this matter.
Trisha and Radhika Apte will be seen as the female leads in this mass entertainer. Balakrishna will be seen in two different roles in this movie. Mani Sharma is scoring the music and Rudrapati Ramana Rao is the producer.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you