Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy shooting for his new film under the direction of debutant director Sathyadev. Many titles have been floating around the for this movie, but the makers have apparently zeroed in on the title ‘Warrior’. An official confirmation is yet to be received on this matter.
Trisha and Radhika Apte will be seen as the female leads in this mass entertainer. Balakrishna will be seen in two different roles in this movie. Mani Sharma is scoring the music and Rudrapati Ramana Rao is the producer.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years