After enthralling the audience in Sriramarajyam, Balakrishna might soon team up with Nayanthara, if the latest rumours are anything to go by. Apparently, Balakrishna is keen on resurrecting his dream project Narthanasala which was shelved several years ago. Back then, Soundarya was supposed to play the lead role; however, after her death, the project was put on a backburner.
Impressed with Nayanthara’s performance in Sriramarajyam, Balakrishna is reportedly in talks with her to play the role of Draupadi in the new version of Narthanasala. Yalamanchali Saibaba, the producer of Sriramarajyam, might produce this film. If all goes well, fans of Balakrishna might soon get to see him in a power packed role in Narthanasala. Lets see if these rumours come true.
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer