Earlier today, Balakrishna’s daughter, Nara Brahmini celebrated her dad’s birthday in Basavatarakam cancer hospital in Hyderabad. Speaking at the occasion, Brahmini spoke at length and revealed that generally people tend to slow down as age progresses, but her dad is the other way around and is getting active with age passing by.
Balakrishna is on the threshold of his career and is busy in both politics and films. 123telugu wishes Balakrishna a very happy birthday and best of luck for his 100th film which is currently on floors and is directed by Krrish.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Legendary actor’s son’s debut film to release in January
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017