Nandamuri Balakrishna’s son Mokshagna will be making his debut as a hero sometime in 2017. But even before that, he is going to learn the ropes of filmmaking, perhaps to gain good all round knowledge of filmmaking.
Mokshagna will be joining the team as an Assistant Director and while his participation in the Morocco schedule is still doubtful because of prior commitments, he will surely be on the team from atleast the second schedule onwards.
Meanwhile, Balakrishna is expected to join the shooting in Morocco from May 9th onwards. The team has already sent 4 tons of cargo from Hyderabad to the shooting location. Being a period film, director Krish is taking extra care about every aspect of the movie.
The film has been titled ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ and it is being produced by First Frame Entertainments banner. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon