Nandamuri Balakrishna, who shows immense respect towards Telugu culture and traditions, is currently busy with the arrangements for the Lepakshi festival, which will take place in Ananthapur on February 27, 28. Recently, Telangana Tourism Minister Chandulal invited Balayya to Telangana’s most celebrated Medaram Jathara.
This morning, Balayya and his wife Vasundhara attended Medaram Jathara and offered special prayers to the Sammakka and Saramma deities. Speaking to there media, Balayya said that he used to send gold to the deities every year and expressed his happiness over personally attending the festival this year.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick