Released in 2003, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s super hit faction drama, Palanati Brahmanaidu, recreated box-office history. In the film, there is one scene in which Balayya sends back a speeding train by simply slapping his thigh. Even though Balayya fans’ thoroughly enjoyed the scene, it was also one of the most trolled scenes in Telugu Cinema’s history.
In his latest promotional interview for his Sankranthi hit, Dictator, Balayya expressed his regret over doing that scene. Calling the scene highly unnatural, Balayya wondered why he performed in such a ‘far from reality’ scene.
Balayya further said that times have changed and that today’s filmmakers are coming up with scenes filled with naturalism.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release