Here’s the much-awaited moment for fans of Nandamuri Balakrishna. The senior star’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has entered the much celebrated million dollar club in overseas. This is Balayya’s first million dollar feat and fans couldn’t have asked for more to celebrate Balayya’s 100th movie.
At the end of Saturday, Gautamiputra Satakarni grossed $320,276, thereby taking the overall total to $1,015,237. Going by the pace at which the movie is minting dollars in the US, breaking into the $1.5 million club is a matter of just a few days.
- Poll : What did you think of Rangasthalam teaser?
- Touch Chesi Chudu wraps up its censor
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej