Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is awaiting its censor scrutiny on the 5th of this month. This highly anticipated magnum opus will be hitting the screens on January 12th.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is a high budget biopic based on the legendary Telugu emperor who strived to unite the entire Hindu land against the western and Middle East rulers. Gautamiputra Satakarni had a strong connect with Kotilingala in Telangana and Amaravati in Andhra Pradesh.
In a much needed boost to this film which will make the national and international audiences take notice of the grandeur in our filmmaking and the rich legacy of our ancient history, the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have exempted the movie’s producers from paying entertainment tax.
Needless to say that this move by both the state governments will hugely benefit the film’s makers who took a lot of pain to script a memorable chapter for the ancient Telugu emperor Gautamiputra Satakarni on Telugu silver screen.
- Date and Venue locked for Agnyaathavaasi’s audio launch?
- Manasuku Nachindi’s teaser to be out shortly
- Akhil, Rana off to the US for Hello’s promotions
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand