Nandamuri Balakrishna will join hands with director Teja for an ambitious biopic on his father and legendary actor-political leader NT Ramarao. The film will go on floors soon and it will hit the screens on NTR’s birth anniversary i.e. May 28 next year.
As per the latest updates, the makers are planning to also release the film in Tamil and Hindi along with the Telugu version. NT Ramarao was a mass leader with nationwide popularity as an actor cum politician, and this multilingual release will be a fitting tribute to his magnanimity.
Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri will jointly produce the movie. Stay tuned for more updates on this high-profile project.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director