The principal shooting of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu is nearing completed and for the past ten days, the film unit is in Portugal. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Prasad V Potluri is producing it under PVP Cinemas banner. Shruti Haasan and Anjali are playing the lead roles opposite Ravi Teja in this mass entertainer. The film unit had first gone to Lisbon and from there they flew to Algarve region in Southern part of Portugal to shoot couple of songs on Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan. This schedule is expected to be wrapped up by tomorrow and by the end of the week, they’ll return to Hyderabad. The entire team is quite impressed with beautiful locations and the co-operation extended by the local crew in Portugal. In an interview to the Portugal media, Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan and Gopichand Malineni thanked the Portugal tourism board and the local crew for their support. Thaman has scored the music. The film will hit the screens later this summer.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you