In an attempt to revive his slogging career after a spate of lackluster films, ‘Allari’ Naresh teamed up with Indraganti Mohan Krishna for a comic caper titled ‘Bandipotu’. The shooting is complete and the postproduction work is going on at the moment. The film’s audio, composed by Kalyani Koduri, will be released on 11th January.
‘Bandipotu’ is an out and out comedy film and has ‘Allari’ Naresh playing the role of a conman. The first look stills have already caught the audiences’ attention. Eesha is the leading lady and the film also has Srinivas Avasarala, Posani, Tanikella Bharani and Sampoornesh Babu in important roles. Hero Aryan Rajesh produces the flick under EVV Cinema banner. The makers are planning to release the film in January end.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you