In an attempt to revive his slogging career after a spate of lackluster films, ‘Allari’ Naresh teamed up with Indraganti Mohan Krishna for a comic caper titled ‘Bandipotu’. The shooting is complete and the postproduction work is going on at the moment. The film’s audio, composed by Kalyani Koduri, will be released on 11th January.
‘Bandipotu’ is an out and out comedy film and has ‘Allari’ Naresh playing the role of a conman. The first look stills have already caught the audiences’ attention. Eesha is the leading lady and the film also has Srinivas Avasarala, Posani, Tanikella Bharani and Sampoornesh Babu in important roles. Hero Aryan Rajesh produces the flick under EVV Cinema banner. The makers are planning to release the film in January end.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu