Going by the trailer, the film promises to be a faithful remake of the original. Featuring an ensemble cast of Aarya, Bobby Simha, Rana, Sri Divya, Parvathy Menon, Samantha, Prakash Raj and Raai Lakshmi in prominent roles, the film explores the lives of three Tamil cousins living in Bangalore.
Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, the film has been produced by the leading production house PVP Cinema.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you