Going by the trailer, the film promises to be a faithful remake of the original. Featuring an ensemble cast of Aarya, Bobby Simha, Rana, Sri Divya, Parvathy Menon, Samantha, Prakash Raj and Raai Lakshmi in prominent roles, the film explores the lives of three Tamil cousins living in Bangalore.
Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, the film has been produced by the leading production house PVP Cinema.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you