Yuva Samrat Naga Chaitanya’s political action drama ‘Bejawada’ is reportedly going to be censored late tomorrow evening, as per industry sources. The movie is being directed by Vivek Krishna, who is a protege of Ram Gopal Varma. RGV and Kiran Kumar Koneru are jointly producing this movie.
Amala Paul is the heroine for this movie. The audio was launched recently and a few tracks have caught the imagination of the public. There is a lot of interest on this film as it deals with the caste politics of Vijayawada city in the early 90’s. The movie has courted controversy since day one and the title was already changed from Bejawada Rowdylu to Bejawada.
The intensely violent scenes in the trailers suggest that the movie might be passed with either an A rating or a U/A rating with some cuts
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth