After a long schedule in the scenic locales of Switzerland for Surender Reddy’s ‘Kick 2’, Ravi Teja is back on the sets of Sampath Nandi’s ‘Bengal Tiger’. The film’s second schedule has been taking place at a farm house near the famous Chilkur Balaji Temple on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
The second schedule will continue until the 6th of May and a majority of the film’s talkie part will be completed by then. Apparently, Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi are putting in their best efforts to make the film a blockbuster.
The film stars Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna as the female leads and the makers are planning to release the film on 17th September, on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you