It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film by October third week. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received on this news.
Already, October is filled up with movies like Kanche, Akhil’s debut and Ram Charan’s next. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Milky beauty Tamannaah and smiling beauty Rashi Kanna would be seen as the female leads.
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you