It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film by October third week. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received on this news.
Already, October is filled up with movies like Kanche, Akhil’s debut and Ram Charan’s next. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Milky beauty Tamannaah and smiling beauty Rashi Kanna would be seen as the female leads.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you