After making her Tollywood debut with Nikhil’s Surya vs Surya in 2015, Bengali starlet Tridha Choudhury concentrated on her Bengali and Bollywood projects. The actress is finally making her Tollywood comeback with Manjula’s directorial debut movie.
In this emotional romantic drama, Tridha will be seen as a spirited Telugu girl settled in Goa. In order to give her best to her role, Tridha has been taking Telugu classes, apart from being helped by the film’s assistant directors who send her voice notes to improve her diction. Tridha revealed that she can understand and even speak Telugu reasonably well now.
This film will also star Sundeep Kishan and Amyra Dastur. The regular shooting will kickstart soon.
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper