Director Maruthi, has always been associated with some entertaining films in the past. This time around, he has joined hands with the talented Nani for an romantic entertainer called Bhale BhaleMagadivoy.
The film which is nearing its release has completed its censor formalities and has obtained a clean ‘U’ certificate. Interesting aspect is that this is the first Maruthi film has got a clean slate from the censors and the buzz surrounding the film is huge.
Nani’s histrionics and the memory loss concept have caught on quite well and have raised huge expectations for the film. Lavanya Tripathi is cast as the female lead opposite Nani in this film which is produced by Bunny Vyas.
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party gets a release date
- Tholi Prema crosses the 20 crore mark