Film star, MLA and Chairman of Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute Nandamuri Balakrishna will perform bhumi puja for the hospital’s Amaravati unit in the first week of February. The foundation stone laying ceremony will take place on February 3rd.
The Andhra Pradesh government had allotted 15 acres to Balakrishna for the construction of a world-class cancer hospital in the Tullur region. Balayya is determined to complete the hospital’s construction within 2 years. The hospital’s designs got the CM’s approval recently. The Hyderabad unit of Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital was inaugurated in the year 2000.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser