Actor Suriya is one of the few Tamil actors who enjoy a good fan base in the Telugu market. His films do good business here and the Singham movie series has done well at Telugu theaters. Now the movie ‘Singham 3’ is gearing up for a release in the month of December.
The film is going to do big business in Telugu, if the latest trend is any indication. There are some pretty good offers from all areas and Suriya is hoping to bounce back strongly with this mass police entertainer.
Anushka and Shruti Haasan are the heroines while Hari is the director.
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
- Sridevi’s film in trouble
Articles that might interest you