This Dussehra is going to be a good one for Telugu film lovers as a number of promising movies are set to hit the screens for the festive season. Premam, Jaguar, Eedu Gold Ehe, Abhinetri, Mana Voori Ramayanam etc will be in the fray.
This has resulted in a huge theaters crunch as producers are vying with each other to get the max number of screens for their respective movies. The presence of Majnu, Hyper and Janatha Garage is also going to come down heavily because of this crunch.
Can these films reach their desired commercial targets in the midst of such crunch? Lets hope they do.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date