Legendary film star and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh late Dr.NT Ramarao’s granddaughter and Balakrishna’s daughter Nara Brahmani said that she’s blessed to have been born into NTR’s family.
Speaking at the NTR Educational Institute’s annual day event at Moinabad in Rangareddy, Brahmani said that NTR was honored with several laurels in his career and that his family’s and the institute’s main aim is to fulfill the legend’s dreams and aspirations.
Brahmani further announced that the institute will conduct free summer classes for teachers’ training.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you