Legendary film star and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh late Dr.NT Ramarao’s granddaughter and Balakrishna’s daughter Nara Brahmani said that she’s blessed to have been born into NTR’s family.
Speaking at the NTR Educational Institute’s annual day event at Moinabad in Rangareddy, Brahmani said that NTR was honored with several laurels in his career and that his family’s and the institute’s main aim is to fulfill the legend’s dreams and aspirations.
Brahmani further announced that the institute will conduct free summer classes for teachers’ training.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel