Legendary film star and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh late Dr.NT Ramarao’s granddaughter and Balakrishna’s daughter Nara Brahmani said that she’s blessed to have been born into NTR’s family.
Speaking at the NTR Educational Institute’s annual day event at Moinabad in Rangareddy, Brahmani said that NTR was honored with several laurels in his career and that his family’s and the institute’s main aim is to fulfill the legend’s dreams and aspirations.
Brahmani further announced that the institute will conduct free summer classes for teachers’ training.
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
Articles that might interest you