Nagarjuna and Karthi’s ‘Oopiri’ registered a blockbuster Saturday in all areas. The film has received a superb word of mouth and the strong reviews have catapulted the film to the top of the revenue charts for the weekend.
In Nizam, all multiplexes have been running to packed houses and the trend is expected to continue on Sunday as well. In overseas markets, the film has neared the 300,000$ mark and with super strong advance bookings for Saturday and Sunday, the 500,000$ mark should be breached by Sunday night.
Trade analysts expect ‘Oopiri’ to do as much business as ‘Manam’ did. The movie has been directed by Vamshi Paidipally and PVP Cinema has produced it. Gopi Sundar has composed the music.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you