We had already reported that Rana Daggubati will be seen as a naval officer in a multilingual film tentatively titled Ghazi. As per the latest reports, the makers have roped in ace Bollywood actor Rahul Singh, who is currently busy with a handful of projects in Bollywood, to play a negative role in the film.
Touted to be India’s first submarine warfare film, Ghazi is set to showcase the mysterious events that surrounded the sinking of Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine during the Indo-Pak war in 1971.
The film will be produced by PVP Cinema and directed by Sankalp Reddy. Samantha is currently in talks with the production house to play the love interest of Rana in the film. Currently, the pre-production work is underway and the unit will start shooting very soon.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you