Hrithik Roshan is not only one of the biggest stars in the country but also an role-model when it comes to fitness. The actor’s transformation for Krissh 3 is legendary and he’s become of the poster-boys for everything related to fitness in India.
Recently, the actor is said to have signed an endorsement deal with a fitness and wellness company Cure.Fit for a whopping Rs 100 crores. The deal is for five years and the company has also offered a stake to Hrithik Roshan in their firm in return for his endorsement and other promotional campaign.
It’s by far one of the biggest endorsement deals that an actor has signed in recent times and Hrithik Roshan will also share his special work-out plan which will help the customers get better results in terms of their fitness.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you