Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur is all set to make her Tollywood debut with Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut film, Manasuku Nachindi. The film is slated to hit the screens on February 16. Amyra will also be seen in Raj Tarun’s upcoming film, Rajugadu.
In her latest interview, Amyra said that she had to struggle quite a bit in learning her Telugu dialogues. However, with the help of the film’s hero Sundeep Kishan and other team members, Amyra finished her job competently. The young actress went on to vow to improve her Telugu and dub for herself in the next 2 years.
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections