It is already reported that Stylish Star Allu Arjun is all set to work under Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction for his next. Tentatively titled Naa Peru Surya, this film’s formal launch is to expected to be held soon.
Now, the latest update is that Bollywood actor Boman Irani, who impressed with his acting in Pawan Kalyan’s AD has been approached for a prominent role in the film. However, an official confirmation is awaited regarding this news.
Sridhar Lagadapati is producing this prestigious project under his Ramalakshmi Cine Creations banner. Bollywood music band Vishal-Shekar will be scoring music.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you