With the massive success of his latest release, Sarrainodu, mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu has cemented his place in the top league of directors in Tollywood. Boyapati is known for his intense and high octane action in his films.
In an extended interview to a leading Telugu news daily, Boyapati revealed his working style, where he said that he never shoots the climax of his films until the completion of the entire shooting part.
The director said that he watches the fully edited film to decide on the intensity of emotions to be incorporated in the climax and then go to the sets again to wrap up the climax portion.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London