Mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu is currently busy with the pre-production work of his next film. The film will commence its regular shooting after August 15 and it will star young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet Singh as the main leads.
According to the latest reports, Boyapati if might rope in Aadi Pinisetty, the suave actor who made a solid impression as a stylish villain in Boyapati’s latest blockbuster, Sarrainodu. Apparently, talks are in the initial stages and we will have to wait for an official confirmation regarding this news. Devi Sri Prasad will team up with Boyapati for the fourth time.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you