Mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu is currently busy with the pre-production work of his next film. The film will commence its regular shooting after August 15 and it will star young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet Singh as the main leads.
According to the latest reports, Boyapati if might rope in Aadi Pinisetty, the suave actor who made a solid impression as a stylish villain in Boyapati’s latest blockbuster, Sarrainodu. Apparently, talks are in the initial stages and we will have to wait for an official confirmation regarding this news. Devi Sri Prasad will team up with Boyapati for the fourth time.
- Interview : Sampath Nandi – Gautam Nanda’s success is quite crucial for my career
- Kamal revives yet another long-delayed project
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka gets its audio launch date
- Teaser of Chay’s next to be out soon
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
Articles that might interest you