Mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu is currently busy with the pre-production work of his next film. The film will commence its regular shooting after August 15 and it will star young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Rakul Preet Singh as the main leads.
According to the latest reports, Boyapati if might rope in Aadi Pinisetty, the suave actor who made a solid impression as a stylish villain in Boyapati’s latest blockbuster, Sarrainodu. Apparently, talks are in the initial stages and we will have to wait for an official confirmation regarding this news. Devi Sri Prasad will team up with Boyapati for the fourth time.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you