Prince Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film ‘Brahmotsavam’ was launched recently, and the pre-production formalities are going on in full swing. According to the latest update, the film will simulataneously be made in Tamil too.
This is the first time that Mahesh will be shooting for a film in Tamil. Director Srikanth Addala is currently busy scouting locations and is planning to wrap up the film by December 2015. Gorgeous actress Rakul Preet Singh is one of the female leads and Mickey J Meyer will compose tunes for this flick
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy To Release Soon
- High court votes in favour of Charmi
- Fidaa has a fabulous Monday
- Shocked Kajal opens up about her manager Ronnie
- Prakash Raj’s Hindi Film Delayed Further
Articles that might interest you