Prince Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film ‘Brahmotsavam’ was launched recently, and the pre-production formalities are going on in full swing. According to the latest update, the film will simulataneously be made in Tamil too.
This is the first time that Mahesh will be shooting for a film in Tamil. Director Srikanth Addala is currently busy scouting locations and is planning to wrap up the film by December 2015. Gorgeous actress Rakul Preet Singh is one of the female leads and Mickey J Meyer will compose tunes for this flick
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court