Prince Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film ‘Brahmotsavam’ was launched recently, and the pre-production formalities are going on in full swing. According to the latest update, the film will simulataneously be made in Tamil too.
This is the first time that Mahesh will be shooting for a film in Tamil. Director Srikanth Addala is currently busy scouting locations and is planning to wrap up the film by December 2015. Gorgeous actress Rakul Preet Singh is one of the female leads and Mickey J Meyer will compose tunes for this flick
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- JLK’s Krishna region latest collections
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- JLK’s 2 days Guntur collections
Articles that might interest you