The regular shooting of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s summer release Brahmotsavam is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad for the last few days. Several crucial scenes, including the film’s climax, are being shot at present.
As per our sources, the most awaited teaser of Brahmotsavam will be unveiled on the 8th of April on the occasion of Telugu new year, Ugadi. The film’s first teaser, which was released on the new year day, got a good response and it showed Mahesh in yet another trendy look.
Sreekanth Addala is directing this high budget bilingual and PVP Cinema is producing it. The film has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha playing the female leads. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music for this family entertainer.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP