The regular shooting of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s summer release Brahmotsavam is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad for the last few days. Several crucial scenes, including the film’s climax, are being shot at present.
As per our sources, the most awaited teaser of Brahmotsavam will be unveiled on the 8th of April on the occasion of Telugu new year, Ugadi. The film’s first teaser, which was released on the new year day, got a good response and it showed Mahesh in yet another trendy look.
Sreekanth Addala is directing this high budget bilingual and PVP Cinema is producing it. The film has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha playing the female leads. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music for this family entertainer.
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
Articles that might interest you