Over the last few days, the unit members of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s bilingual family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, have been shooting several crucial scenes in the holy towns of Varanasi, Haridwar and New Delhi.
This morning, the unit has successfully wrapped up the North Indian schedule, winding up a majority of talkie part. The North Indian schedule saw the participation of the film’s lead actors Mahesh and Samantha.
Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is produced by PVP Cinema. Kajal and Pranitha are the film’s other lead actresses. Brahmotsavam will release as an early summer treat.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next