PVP Cinema and Mahesh Babu are doing their best to release their latest film Brahmotsavam in different areas of the world. Latest update reveals that the film will release in close to 12 cities in Germany.
This is the first time that a Telugu film is releasing in so many centers in Germany. Mahesh Babu has a huge fan base and with the Telugu population scattered all over the world, the makers have planned such wide release.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is also releasing hugely in US and UK.
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
Articles that might interest you