Young Rebel Star Prabhas, who is currently busy with Baahubali The Conclusion, will move on to his next film under young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction, after he wraps up Baahubali in October. Already, a couple of names have started doing the rounds as the film’s heroine and villain.
According to the latest reports, British beauty Amy Jackson, who stole everyone’s hearts with her performance and looks in Shankar’s I, is in talks to play Prabhas’ lady love in the film. On the other hand, Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh has reportedly been roped in to play the antagonist’s role.
We will have to wait for an official announcement from UV Creations in this regard. Keep watching this space.
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance