The grand pre-release event of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu took place in Vizag last night. Megastar Chiranjeevi was the chief guest at the event and he extended his best wishes to the team for the film’s success.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru said that he has been observing Bunny over the years and that he has noticed that Bunny has evolved as an actor. Chiru went on to explain that there’s a lot of maturity and subtlety in Bunny’s performance these days and that it is also reflecting in his personal behavior.
Praising Bunny’s hardwork for each and every film, Chiru also said that he is feeling proud for instigating the passion for dance and acting in Bunny and for launching him through a small cameo in his film Daddy. Sarrainodu is gearing up for its release on April 22.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?