If you look back at Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s career, you will see how cleverly he has managed it over the years. He has consistently worked on his looks, style, performance and market potential with every movie. A few years ago, he was among the mid tier heroes.
But now he has breached the 50 Crore market twice with his films. Those who have been observing Allu Arjun’s moves lately have been commenting about how the actor is positioning himself to play a bigger role in the mega camp.
Allu Arjun has increased his visibility in social welfare activities as well as his interaction with fans associations. He is also building up layers between himself and the general public, so that his staff filter out what or who reaches him.
With Boyapati’s ‘Sarrainodu’, Allu Arjun is taking a crack at the out and out mass market that is dominated by actors like NTR and Ram Charan. Let us see what Bunny manages to do in the next few years.
- Siddharth Urges Netflix, Amazon To Encourage New Talent
- Saamy²’s motion poster sets a national record
- First look of Manchu Lakshmi’s next gets a date
- Mahanati crosses the 30 crore mark
- Press Note: Last Chance to Watch Mahanati Using AT&T Buy 1 Get 1