Ever since the reports of Allu Arjun’s debut Tamil film in star Tamil director Lingusamy’s direction being delayed made headlines a few days ago, speculations have been rife that this much hyped bilingual has been shelved.
Rumors further have it that Bunny will go ahead with Naa Peru Surya in writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction first. But last night, Lingusamy took to Twitter and put an end to all the speculations and said that the bilingual with Bunny will commence soon after he wraps up Pandem Kodi 2 with Vishal.
— Lingusamy (@dirlingusamy) February 23, 2017
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
Articles that might interest you