Ever since the reports of Allu Arjun’s debut Tamil film in star Tamil director Lingusamy’s direction being delayed made headlines a few days ago, speculations have been rife that this much hyped bilingual has been shelved.
Rumors further have it that Bunny will go ahead with Naa Peru Surya in writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction first. But last night, Lingusamy took to Twitter and put an end to all the speculations and said that the bilingual with Bunny will commence soon after he wraps up Pandem Kodi 2 with Vishal.
— Lingusamy (@dirlingusamy) February 23, 2017
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
Articles that might interest you