Ever since the reports of Allu Arjun’s debut Tamil film in star Tamil director Lingusamy’s direction being delayed made headlines a few days ago, speculations have been rife that this much hyped bilingual has been shelved.
Rumors further have it that Bunny will go ahead with Naa Peru Surya in writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction first. But last night, Lingusamy took to Twitter and put an end to all the speculations and said that the bilingual with Bunny will commence soon after he wraps up Pandem Kodi 2 with Vishal.
— Lingusamy (@dirlingusamy) February 23, 2017
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US