Speaking from the promotional tour of DJ, Bunny said that critics have always shown a different attitude towards commercial films and it is high time that they start appreciating the genre which gives so much for the common man.
This comment of Bunny has been well appreciated by many where as a section of the media has once again started targeting the star for his remarks. This has become a huge topic of discussions all over and various opinions are being expressed quite strongly.
Bunny’s DJ has crossed the 60 crore mark in spite of a lot of negative publicity. It has brought solid revenues to Dil Raju and is doing decently well in the B and C centers in its second week.
We need to see what kind of reactions this topic leads to in the coming days.
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award