Aadi Pinisetty is surely doing the right things in his career. After making a decision to star as a villain in Sarrainodu, his fortunes have changed big time. Now, the young actor has bagged a lucky chance to act opposite Pawan Kalyan in his next.
The latest news is that Aadi has been confirmed to play a key role in Pawan’s film which is directed by Trivikram. Earlier, there were reports that Sonu Sood has been roped in but looks like Aadi has made the final cut.
The shoot is currently on and Aadi will soon join the sets.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you