Popular music composer Manisharma’s studio at Film Nagar, Hyderabad, was reportedly burgled on Saturday. Manisharma went to Chennai on January 27 and returned to his studio only to find that Rs 4.50 lakhs were stolen from an almirah.
Manisharma’s manager filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills police. Based on the manager’s suspicion, the cops took Manisharma’s personal assistant into custody and are investigating the matter.
On the work front, Manisharma recently signed Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer. He also has Kalyanram’s MLA coming up.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser