There is no stopping actor Jagapathi Babu in his second innings. The actor is extremely busy with supporting roles and negative characters. The coming month is going to be a very busy one for Jagapathi Babu, as he shuffles between various industries to meet his commitments.
He is currently working in Kalyan Ram and Puri Jagan’s ‘Ism’ in Telugu and Vijay’s big budget film in Tamil. He is also busy with a Malayalam project and there is a heavy pressure on his dates. To add to this, the actor has also started a business venture that is keeping him busy.
Jagapathi Babu has signed a few other projects as well and these will be announced soon.
- Jagapathi Babu ‘adopts’ a small film
- Talented hero’s film is halfway through
- Popular comedienne clarifies on turning heroine
- Vinayak confirms his next
- Manchu Manoj joins 1 million club on Twitter