There is no stopping actor Jagapathi Babu in his second innings. The actor is extremely busy with supporting roles and negative characters. The coming month is going to be a very busy one for Jagapathi Babu, as he shuffles between various industries to meet his commitments.
He is currently working in Kalyan Ram and Puri Jagan’s ‘Ism’ in Telugu and Vijay’s big budget film in Tamil. He is also busy with a Malayalam project and there is a heavy pressure on his dates. To add to this, the actor has also started a business venture that is keeping him busy.
Jagapathi Babu has signed a few other projects as well and these will be announced soon.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you