Young Tiger NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa set several non-Baahubali box-office records across AP and Telangana on its opening day. The film collected over 21 Crs in the twin Telugu states and notched up another $589K from the US premieres.
NTR’s power-packed performance as Jai has enthralled fans, who have termed it one of NTR’s career best roles. Expressing his gratitude for all the love, NTR took to Twitter this evening and thanked everyone on behalf of the film’s team. NTR said he couldn’t have asked for anything better as an actor.
All this love for #JaiLavaKusa is deeply satisfying. As an actor, can’t ask for anything better. A big thank you from team JLK to everyone
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) September 22, 2017
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser