Sai Dharam Tej is slowly making his way up with every film. In terms of acting, he is improving a lot with every film and this improvement is also rubbing off on the commercial performance of his films. His latest release ‘Supreme’ has raked in career best Day 1 figures and a solid opening weekend is in the offing.
According to figures released by trade sources, the film has pulled in a share of 4.6 Crores worldwide on Day 1. The film is poised for a 9 Crore + opening weekend share and this is very impressive for a hero who is just a few films old.
Anil Ravipudi has directed this movie and Sai Karthik has composed the music. Dil Raju and Sireesh’s SVC banner has produced this movie.
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
- Is Mahesh hinting at a change of date for BAN’s release?
- NTR’s Comments On Reviews Stir A Debate
Articles that might interest you