Sai Dharam Tej is slowly making his way up with every film. In terms of acting, he is improving a lot with every film and this improvement is also rubbing off on the commercial performance of his films. His latest release ‘Supreme’ has raked in career best Day 1 figures and a solid opening weekend is in the offing.
According to figures released by trade sources, the film has pulled in a share of 4.6 Crores worldwide on Day 1. The film is poised for a 9 Crore + opening weekend share and this is very impressive for a hero who is just a few films old.
Anil Ravipudi has directed this movie and Sai Karthik has composed the music. Dil Raju and Sireesh’s SVC banner has produced this movie.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible