Sai Dharam Tej is slowly making his way up with every film. In terms of acting, he is improving a lot with every film and this improvement is also rubbing off on the commercial performance of his films. His latest release ‘Supreme’ has raked in career best Day 1 figures and a solid opening weekend is in the offing.
According to figures released by trade sources, the film has pulled in a share of 4.6 Crores worldwide on Day 1. The film is poised for a 9 Crore + opening weekend share and this is very impressive for a hero who is just a few films old.
Anil Ravipudi has directed this movie and Sai Karthik has composed the music. Dil Raju and Sireesh’s SVC banner has produced this movie.
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
Articles that might interest you