Looks like Catherine Tresa is having the last laugh because of the money that she has been paid for a song in Bellamkonda Srinivas’s new film. The news doing the rounds in film circles is that Catherine has been paid a whopping 60 lakhs for just one song in the film which is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu.
This is not the first time that heroines who do special songs in Srinivas’s films have been paid such amounts. If you go back in time, even Tamannah was paid some heavy duty money for doing a song in Srinivas’s Speedunnodu.
Whatever might be the reason for all these things, one thing is very sure that the actresses in all Bellamkonda films are surely making the most of it.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you