The ongoing water war between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu has posed threat to several film stars in Tamil Nadu. According to the reports, security has been tightened for some of the Tamil stars including Super Star Rajinikanth, Prabhu Deva, Bobby Simha and even Kannada star Ramesh Aravind.
Even though Rajinikanth lived all his life in Karnataka before entering Tamil Nadu to become an actor, he invited Kannadigas’ ire when he slammed Karnataka government during the 2008 Hoggenakal water issue.
Prabhu Deva, Bobby Simha too have Kannada origins, while Ramesh Aravind was given protection to prevent any unwarranted incidents from Tamilians in Chennai.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you