Sudheer Babu, who is on a high after his last two film turned out to be decent hits, is getting ready with his next film Bhale Manchi Roju. Ever since the teaser was launched, it became the new talk of the town.
Celebrities on Twitter can’t stop raving about it. The content-driven stylish trailer has quirky dialogues with rich visuals and is certainly raising the expectations. The background score by MR Sunny of Swamy Ra Ra fame is also fresh and elevates the teaser to a new level.
Debutant Sriram Aditya has directed the flick while Sudheer Babu’s close friends Vijay and Shashi have produced it under 70mm Entertainments banner. Wamiqa Gabbi will be seen opposite Sudheer Babu. The producers are planning to release the audio this month end.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you